Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Blaze damages Warren home

December 21, 2013
Tribune Chronicle / Virginia Shank , Tribune Chronicle | TribToday.com

Fire crews were called to this house at 2326 Willow Drive S.W. in Warren twice Friday once about 11 a.m. to extinguish a fire, and again about 3:30 p.m. after receiving reports of smoldering. Fire officials said the cause of the fire is under investigation. However, a spark from an electrical box may have ignited the blaze. Firefighters at the scene said there was heavy smoke damage throughout the house. No injuries were reported.

Article Photos

 
 

 

I am looking for: